Clio understands that you need to have access to your practice data anytime, anywhere. As such, our Mobile teams are focusing development time and attention on improving the usability, flexibility and efficiency of our iOS and Android apps.
Soon you will see a new Calendar list screen in the iOS app that will provide you with the important details of your day's events at a glance.
Tapping an event will take you to the new event details screen with:
- Expanded appointment information
- Quick navigation links to the associated Matter and Contact
- The list of Attendees
- Quick link to set an appointment reminder
A new categorized view is coming to your mobile Tasks, allowing you to quickly filter your Tasks by due date period and completed status.
The filtered list of Tasks will display more detailed information for each Task, including full Task name and priority.
Tapping a Task will take you to the new details screen with:
- Expanded Task info
- Quick navigation link to the associated Matter
- Quick link to add a time entry to the Task
- Convenient "Mark as Complete" button
Interested in seeing more features from our improved mobile apps? Consider attending the Clio Cloud Conference on September 19 & 20 in Chicago.
- Meet with our Product team and influence the development of your favorite Clio features
- Meet with the superstars of our Support team and learn every tip and trick for using Clio to its maximum ability
- Earn CLE credit while making important business connections and learning about the latest in legal technology