- Turn on the ability to choose the location of where a Bill or Invoice is being saved
- Choose where a Document is saved on your computer
- To determine how to specify where to save files such as Reports, Documents, and vcard files from Clio to your computer.
- To determine how to edit the file download locations for each download.
- To stop automatic download to the "Downloads folder on your computer"
- Clio Web App
- Google Chrome
These instructions are for the Chrome web browser.
- Select the three dots in the upper right hand corner of Chrome
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down and select "Advanced"
- Turn on the toggle to "Ask where to save each file before downloading" within the Downloads section