- Change User Information to see Billing Rates
- Hide Billing Rates of other Users
- Clio Manage
Each Billing Rate Visibility will have a different impact on a Clio user's account these are explained below:
- All: The user can see their rate as well as the rate of any users in the firm, along with the total for time entries.
- Limited: The user can only see their own rate.
- None: The user can not see any rates or totals for time entries.
Keep in mind that limiting the Billing Rate will also impact the visibility of any other Activity Rates applied to time entries by the user. More information about this can be found in Permission for Billing Rates article.
- Navigate to Settings
- Click on Manage Users
- Click to Edit under the User profile
- Select either All, Limited, or None within the Billing Rate Visibility field
- Click to Save New Information