- Change User Information to see Billing Rates
- Hide Billing Rates of other Users
- Clio Web App
Each Billing Rate Visibility will have a different impact on a Clio user's account these are explained below:
- All: The user can see their rate as well as the rate of any users in the firm, along with the total for time entries.
- Limited: The user can only see their own rate.
- None: The user can not see any rates or totals for time entries.
- Navigate to Settings
- Click on Manage Users
- Click to Edit under the User profile
- Select either All, Limited, or None within the Billing Rate Visibility field
- Click to Save New Information