- Outlook plug-in not appearing in the desktop application for some accounts
- Outlook add-in not appearing in the desktop application for some accounts
- Clio Manage
- Outlook Desktop
- Outlook plug-in is not showing in the desktop application. The plug-in is showing fine for the Office 365 email in the browser, and can be seen as an add-in on the desktop settings, but cannot be seen when viewing email emails or the inbox for the Outlook desktop application.
- Not Diagnosed.
- Use Office 365 email for plugin
- Use Maildrop address to file emails from Outlook desktop