Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
Have some questions? Contact us via email or phone at 1-888-858-2546 ext 1.
- Bring over data that isn't migrated
- What information is not covered in a Data Migration?
- Will all of my data be exported from my previous software to Clio?
- Can I migrate all my data from my previous software into Clio?
- Can I import Bills?
- Can I import Financial history?
- Can I import Trust information?
- Can I import Emails and Communications?
- Can I Import User Rates?
- Can I Import Documents?
Typically, not all data sets can be migrated from your previous software as a part of a Data Migration. Please click the links below to see our recommended best practices for managing that information:
- Accounting and Financial History including:
- Outstanding Accounts Receivable Balances
- Bills and Trust Requests (historical)
- Bill Payments and Trust Payments
- Billable Rates (per User, Client, or Matter)
- Emails and Communications
- User Permissions
To determine what can be migrated from another practice management program, search our Help Center for: What can I migrate from [program name] to Clio?