- Connect Clio with my Google Calendar
- Can I link my Google Calendar with Clio?
- How to Sync Clio and Google Calendar
- Clio Manage
- For more information about creating a new Calendar or linking to an existing calendar, please click here.
- The initial Sync can take up to 24 hours (although in some cases may be 1-2 hours or even faster).
- Click on Settings
- Click on Contact and Calendar Sync
- Click on Set Up Sync next to Google Contacts and Calendars
- Click Allow, on the Google account authorization screen (if you already connected to Google, skip this step)
- Click Sync beside the Calendar you want to sync with
- Choose to create a new Google Calendar or link to an existing Calendar