- User receives this error when attempting to pay via Clio Payments when logged into Clio Connect
- Clio Web App
- Clio Connect
Maybe the same as "Error: Transaction failed to process above"
- If the client who is paying the bill is located in a different country other than USA or Canada.
- The strictness of credit card requirements is set to a higher degree than was entered into Clio
- This error message is returned when someone tries to pay via credit card, but the LawPay account is configured to not accept that type of card (typically Amex, MC).
- The client's address is not properly assigned to the Contact.
- Phone LawPay at 800-459-5798 and have them authorize payment from this country. This can also be adjusted from the firm's settings in LawPay
- Phone LawPay at 800-459-5798 and have them verify credit card requirements match the data that is being entered in Clio
- Attempt to use a different card type (e.g. Visa, Mastercard) or Ask the Clio account holder to log into LawPay and configure it to accept that card type
- Ask the Clio account holder to log into their account and update the client's address information at the Contact level.