- To ensure the correct destination of payments for shared Trust Requests when a Clio user has set up and linked multiple Trust Accounts for Clio Payments.
- Clio Web App
- The Clio user will have set up at least two Trust Accounts with LawPay and then added them to the Online Payments page in Clio Settings, as outlined here.
- Create and Approve a Trust Request
- Click to Share the request with a Client as outlined here
- Choose the correct Client in the Share item modal under Select contacts
- In the picklist option under Default destination account choose the desired Trust Account, as illustrated below
- Click Share bills