- When receiving a Calendar invitation via email, when I click on the link it takes me to my account and not to the Calendar entry.
- Clio Web App
At this time email invitations for Calendar events are not available for Account Users. Just Clio Connect Users. You can always use notifications to alert Users of their new events with steps here.
You were invited to a Firm event as a Clio Connect User and so this event was placed on a Clio Connect Calendar and is not visible in your Firm Account on your own Calendar. If you are already logged into your Firm Account it will take you there instead of Clio Connect.
If you wish to view the event on the Clio Connect Calendar you would:
- Click on your name or initials in your firm Clio Account
- Choose the Clio Connect Account for your firm under Switch Accounts
- Navigate to the Calendar tab
If you wish to have this show on your personal Calendar in the Firm Account:
- In the Firm Account go to the Calendar tab
- Find the event (or ask the User who created it to bring it up)
- Click on the name of the event
- Click into the Attendees Field
- Choose yourself or the Calendar you want this event on from the drop down
- Update Calendar Entry