- Identify the differences between Clio's Migration Services and Integrated products with Clio.
- Clio Web App
- Clio App Directory
- Clio's complimentary Migration Service
Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
Alternate methods to bringing calendars and contacts to Clio (no migration required)
- Using Clio Sync with Microsoft Outlook
- Gmail to Clio Extension for Chrome
- Click to File for Windows
- Click to File for Mac Mail
- Contacts and Calendars with Office 365
Clio's complimentary migration service is provided to subscribed users interested in moving data from other products, such as Time Matters, Amicus, Abacus (and many others) to Clio. It often revolves around:
- Contact listing
- Matter listing
But can also extend to:
- Time Entries
- Expense Entries
Requires a consultation with one of Clio's Customer Success Specialists to begin with.
An integration with Clio can be set up through Clio's settings, or Clio's App Directory page, and is separate from the migration process.