Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of Best Case
- Migrate from Best Case
- Export from Best Case
- Best Case migration
- Get data from Best Case to Clio
- Best Case
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
Best Case allows you to export the client list into CSV format so that you can open the information in Excel and use it for mailing or tracking purposes.
- From the Client List, navigate to the menu bar and select File/Export Client List.
- Click on Report.
- Filter the contacts list using active/closed status and date ranges if needed.
- Export list into CSV.
- Choose the folder destination in which you would like to save the CSV file. Best Case automatically names the file BestCaseClients.csv, but you may choose to change the name by editing the File Name field.