Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
Have some questions? Contact us via email or phone at 1-888-858-2546 ext 1.
- Migrate from Casefox
- Export data from Casefox
- Casefox migration
- Import data from Casefox
- Get data from Casefox to Clio
- Clio Manage
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- You can export your client and case list in Excel format (link on the Dashboard). You can also export your time and expense entry data. On note display screens, you will see PDF and Excel icons to download time/expense data.
- The Reporting feature can be also be used for downloading selected data. The reporting feature allows you to download selected data using various filter criteria.
- You can also export time entries from CaseFox and import them into the JurisTM accounting system. CaseFox can generate a Juris compliant CSV file in just one click.
Create Full Back Up:
You can create a full back up of all the data in CaseFox which will send a link to the administrator to download.
Click on "Settings/Reports" (top right corner) > Export All
- On the left side, click Client
- Click to export All Client List
- The All Clients Excel file should start downloading
- On the left side, click Cases
- The Case Excel file should start downloading
Unbilled Time and Expenses:
- Click into Reports at the top of the screen
- Scroll down and click to download the raw data for each year
What happens to the data in my previous practice management program that doesn't come over into Clio? See this article or contact us for information about the best practices for setting up your Clio account!
What can I export from Casefox?