- Get my data out of Case Fox
- Case Fox
Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding
- You can export your client and case list in Excel format (link on the Dashboard). You can also export your time and expense entry data. On note display screens, you will see PDF and Excel icons to download time/expense data.
- You may also export time/expense entries in PDF and Excel format. Click on "Settings/Reports" -> Export All.
- The Reporting feature can be also be used for downloading selected data. The reporting feature allows you to download selected data using various filter criterias.
- You can also export time entries from CaseFox and import them into JurisTM accounting system. CaseFox can generate a Juris compliant CSV file in just one click.