Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of Harvest
- Migrate from Harvest
- Export from Harvest
- Harvest migration
- Get data from Harvest to Clio
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
Contacts (Contacts, People, and Clients)
- Can be exported via the Manage section
- Can be exported via your Projects section.
Time Entries (Time Entries & Invoices)
- To go the Account Settings in Harvest
- Access Import/Export Data
- Click Download Company Time Data (The download may take some time, so Harvest will email you when the download is complete.)
- Click Download Zip of All Invoices (Again, Harvest will email you when the download is complete.)
- Click on Expenses tab at the top left
- Select the range of dates for expenses
- Click on Generate Report or Run Report
- Export to CSV