- Get my data out of Harvest
- Export from Harvest
Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding
- You can export all company time data and invoices from the Import/Export Data section of Account Settings.
- If you click Download Company Time Data, your company data will be downloaded from Harvest. The download may take some time, so Harvest will email you when the download is complete.
If you click Download Zip of All Invoices, a zip file of all invoices will be downloaded from Harvest. The download may take some time, so Harvest will email you when the download is complete.
- You can also export data as needed via Reports.
- People, Clients, and Contacts can be exported via your Manage section.
- Projects can be exported via your Projects section.