KCS - Why is the Date on My Clio Cloud Conference Accreditation Wrong?
- Ensuring accurate date on documentation before submitting Clio Con CLE accreditation to State Bar Associations.
- There must be confirmed participation in the annual Clio Con conference
- Contact must be made in writing with Clio via email@example.com to request accreditation
- Concern may arise due to date formatting in different jurisdictions
- Rather than MM/DD/YYYY, the Clio Con accreditation is formatted as DD/MM/YYYY
- As an example, 01-12-2017 should be read as December 1, 2017