- I don't have a Matters export can someone build one for me?
- Are you able to build a Matter sheet for import
- Can you build a case list for import?
- Clio Web App
Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding
In some situations the Clio Migrations team may be able to build a Matters sheet for you. They will require specific information in order to do so:
- A Matter Status. It must be Open, Pending or Closed
- A Matter Description
- An Open Date for the Matter
- The Client's First and Last Name
If you can identify these key pieces of information then the Clio Migrations may be able to build the Migrations sheet for you.