- Extract data from Sage Timeslips 2017 and 2018 for migration to Clio
- Move files from Sage Timeslips 2017 and 2108
- Data export
- Sage Timeslips 2017 and 2018
Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
For Contact and Matter Listing in 1:
1.Click on Reports tab
2. Click Client
3. Click "Client Info Listing"
4. Choose to print as "Excel File"
5. Create/Print file (It won't actually print the file)
6. Open and Save
-Repeat steps for other desired Exports