- Get my data out of Act!
- What can migrate from Act! Premium (On-Premise Solution)?
- How to export data from Act!?
- What is n Act! migration?
- How to import data from Act!?
- How to get data from Act! to Clio?
Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding
There are multiple versions of Act!
Please refer to this article for exporting from Act! CRM (Cloud Solution)
The following steps outline how to perform the backup within Act! Premium
- Login to your database as an Administrator or a Manager level Act! User
- Click File > Back Up > Database...
- Click Browse..., the browse to the location you wish to save the backup to
- Give the file a new name (if desired), then click Save
- Uncheck the 'Include Attachments' as these are not included in the migration
- Decide whether or not you wish to password protect the database backup file
- Click OK to begin backing up the following items into a .ZIP file:
- Once the backup completed and the confirmation window appears, click OK to complete the backup process.
The following article outlines the above steps in greater detail: How to backup and restore an Act! database