- Tali lets you capture your time via voice using voice technology like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Voice makes time capture easy and seamless, ensuring you capture all of your billable time accurately and don’t lose any hours
- Through integration with Clio, you can create time entries with the click of a button and completely eliminate the chore of manual time entry
Tali is your conversational time-tracking assistant, powered by voice technology like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Stop jotting your time down on sticky notes or sifting through your inbox and calendar at the end of the week in order to get your billable time into Clio. Instead, capture your time via voice with Tali and sync your data to Clio with the click of a button, completely eliminating the chore of manual time entry.
To view Tali subscription details or to sign up for a free 30 day trial, simply visit www.telltali.com.
Connecting Tali to Clio
Once you have signed up for a Tali account and have logged in, click on your name at the top right corner of the screen and select Integrations.
On the integrations page, click the Connect button next to Clio.
You will then be prompted to log in to your Clio account if you aren't currently logged in. Once logged in, click Allow Access in order to link your Tali and Clio accounts.
Using Tali with Clio
Using Tali alongside Clio is easy and only requires three simple steps: Say it, See it, and Send it.
With Tali, you can use simple voice commands to capture your time through any Amazon Alexa-enabled device, such as Amazon Echo or your mobile phone. Some examples of voice commands include:
- “Alexa, open Tali”
- “Alexa, tell Tali to log 30 minutes for Jones for key document review”
- “Alexa, tell Tali to start an activity for Collins for trial preparation and strategy”
All of your activities captured by Tali will flow through to your Tali dashboard, as seen below. Here, you can edit the duration, project name, or task description, all in one place.
Sending your data to Clio is simple and only requires the click of a button. Simply click sync button (symbol with two arrows) next to each activity to sync individual activities, or hit “Sync All” to sync all activities. After you do so, the status of your activities will be green on your Tali dashboard and each activity will show up as a separate time entry within Clio, as seen below.
Contacting Tali Support
If you would like more information on how to use Tali, please see the Tali support page by visiting www.telltali.com/support.