- How to snap browser windows to the sides of my monitor
- Arrange my browser windows so that I can have two windows on the screen at once in split-screen
- Split my screen space between two windows evenly
- OS X El Capitan or higher
Instructions for Windows Users can be found here.
- Click and hold the green button in the upper left corner of an app that shows two triangles pointing in opposite directions. Do not release the button.
- If the green dot reveals a + sign, that app does not support slit screen view.
- While holding down on the button, drag the window to the half of the screen you want to place it in. That half of the screen will be tinted blue.
- Click on the window you want to fill the rest of your screen.
- To resize the windows, click and drag the black bar between the two windows to the left or right.