- Create Shortcuts to Websites on a Desktop for Windows
- Create a link to Clio on my desktop that I can click on
- Clio Web App
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Instructions for Mac OS X Users can be found here.
- Resize your Web Browser so you can see the browser and your desktop in the same screen.
- Left click the icon located to the left side of the address bar. This is where you see the full URL to the website.
- Continue to hold down the mouse button and drag the icon to your desktop. This creates the shortcut.
- After creating the shortcut, you can right-click the icon, and select Rename to edit the text description.