- Create Shortcuts to Websites on a Desktop for a Mac
- Create a link to Clio on my desktop that I can click on
- Clio Web App
- Mac OS X
Instructions for Windows Users can be found here.
- Launch the Safari Web browser on your Mac OS X system.
- Navigate to the first page to which you want to create a shortcut.
- Select the entire address in the address bar at the top of the browser.
- Click and drag the address onto the Mac OS X desktop and release the mouse button. A shortcut pointing to the Web page is created on the desktop.
- Repeat the process to create as many shortcuts as you need.