- Set up a new smart phone with the Google Authenticator to use Two-Factor Authentication to log into Clio
- Clio Web App
- Google Authenticator
- Must still be able to log into Clio with Two-factor back-up codes.
- If unable to log into Clio because do not have Two-factor back-up codes, contact Clio Support.
- Access Two-Factor Setup under Security in Clio Settings
- Sign in to Clio once again.
- Deselect Enable Google Two-factor authentication
- Reselect Enable Google Two-factor authentication
- Ensure the barcode appears
- Open the Google Authenticator app on your smart phone and scan the barcode
- Enter the 6-digit verification code in Clio
- Click Update Two-Factor Settings
- Recommended: also print backup codes to ensure you can access Clio without the Google Authenticator if necessary in the future