- Phone Number is showing twice on the Invoice
- The firm's Fax Number has duplicated itself
- My email address shows up on the Bill twice
- Clio Web App
Firm Information (such as the Firm's Phone Number, Fax Number, and Email Address) should normally be entered in Settings > Account and Payment Info.
- Click on Settings > Billing > Bill Themes
- Select your active Bill Theme (if you’re unsure, select the one marked “Default”)
- Under Localizations > Firm Information, remove any phone numbers or email addresses from the tags. These should simply read “Fax:”, “Email:”, etc.
- Click the green Save button.
- Any existing invoices using that Bill Theme will be updated immediately.