Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- How to Migrate from Cosmolex?
- How to Export data from Cosmolex?
- Cosmolex migration
- How to Import data from Cosmolex?
- How to get data from Cosmolex to Clio?
- Clio Manage
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
As of Sept 7th 2020, Custom Fields can now be exported from Cosmolex and should be contained within the Contacts Listing file.
- Contact Listing
- Matter Listing
- Un-billed Activities
- Accounts Receivable (Outstanding Balances)
- Calendar Entries
- Matter Notes