- Learn what information the Accounts Receivable Report shows
- Learn what the Accounts Receivable Report is used for
- Clio Web App
For more information on generating an Accounts Receivable Report , click here
Clio's Accounts Receivable Report is designed to help firms determine and quantify amounts outstanding on all Open and Past Due invoices on a per-user, per-client and per-matter basis. The report details:
- Amounts due on approved outstanding invoices
- Partial payments made towards those amounts
- Credit notes applied to invoices.