Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Migrate from FoundationIP [CPA Global]
- Export data from FoundationIP [CPA Global]
- FoundationIP [CPA Global] migration
- Import data from FoundationIP [CPA Global]
- Get data from FoundationIP [CPA Global to Clio
- Clio Web App
- FoundationIP [CPA Global]
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
FoundationIP is the docketing system for CPA Global, a platform which provides IP management software.
Typically, the following data can be exported from FoundationIP and imported into Clio:
Other data may be able to be exported from FoundationIP by requesting a data export from FoundationIP.