- Group Custom Fields
- Clio Web App
- Before creating a Custom Field Set, make sure custom fields for either contacts or matters have been created.
- For information on creating a custom field for contacts, click here
- For information on creating a custom field for matters, click here
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Custom Fields.
- Select either Contact Custom Fields or Matter Custom Fields (for Clients or Matters respectively).
- Click on Field Sets.
- Click Add.
- Fill out the Name of the Custom Field Set.
- In the Custom Fields box, select the Custom Fields that are to be added to the Set.
- If required, check the Default box to add this Field Set to every new Contact/Matter by default.
- Click Save.