- How do I do a Clio to Clio migration?
- Export data from one account and import into a different Clio account
- Merge Clio accounts
- Transfer data
- Clio to Clio Migrations
- Clio Web App
Please note: the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set in your original Clio account. Before attempting to migrate your information into a new Clio account, please ensure that your data is consistently formatted and well organized. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
You must have Administrative permissions to access information for exporting.
What does not get moved from one Clio account to another?
- Accounts (including all transactions)
- All firm customization (eg. default billing rates, activity categories, etc.)
- Communications (Secure messages and email logs)
- Originating Attorney data on Matters
- Export the information from the original Clio account (see here)
- Optionally modify exported files to limit what will be imported
- Import the information into the new Clio account (see here)