Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of Prevail
- Migrate from Prevail
- Export from Prevail
- Get data from Prevail to Clio
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
For a list of what can be exported from Prevail, see here.
- Open Prevail.
- Open the "Administration" menu.
- Select "Export Contacts."
- Select a location to save the export file, and name it.
For some versions, visiting "File" then "Export" will provide an option to export both contacts and matters.