- How Do I Switch My Default Calendar In Outlook
- Change Default Outlook 365 Calendar To Sync With Clio
- Two Calendars in Outlook, How Do I Change my Default Calendar
- Clio Web App
- Outlook 365
If you have two calendars, Microsoft will choose your default calendar to sync. Users will need to copy and paste all the items from their preferred second calendar into the default calendar and switch to using the default calendar from that point forward.
1. Open two Outlook Calendar windows side by side, with one window showing the default calendar and one showing the preferred calendar.
2. In the preferred calendar, go to:
This will make Outlook show all events in the preferred calendar as a simplified table.
3. Press Ctrl+A to select all events from that calendar. Drag all the items together over to the window with the default calendar. The events will all copy over, retaining all of their properties, including categories and colours.