- How do I use Clio's Quickbooks Desktop export/import?
- Get my Bills from Clio into QBD
- Quickbooks Desktop
For full details on this process, see How Does Clio's Quickbooks Desktop Export/Import Work?
Backup your QuickBooks files before starting this process. If you do not perform the backup you will NOT be able to undo this action if you discover that you missed an item in the date range or included an incorrect transaction in your data. You will be stuck with it.
- In Quickbooks Desktop click File
- Select Utilities
- Select Import
- Select IIF Files...
- Select an IIF Bill File
- Complete any prompts in Quickbooks Desktop
- Verify that Bills have been successfully imported by viewing each Customer