- How Do I Refer A Possible Client
- Where Can I Go To Add A Referral
- What is the Clio Referral Program
- How does Clio's "Advocates" Referral Program Work?
- Clio Web App
- clio.influitive.com (Advocates)
Customers aren't required to be members of Advocates to submit referrals, but they will need to sign up to redeem points for rewards. Upon submitting referrals, referrers will be invited to join the Advocates program. Customers can track their referral status by visiting their dashboard.
To Sign Up click here
The Advocates Referral Program is a reward program that gives you points every time you invite a friend to use Clio!
The referral program (accessible via our Advocates community) awards customers in two stages:
- 500 points when their referral is 'qualified' by a member of our sales team. Meaning the person is indeed looking for a practice management software.
- 4500 points when their referral converts to a paid customer
Customers are able to refer by submitting the name and email address of their referee via the landing page. Upon submission, an email is sent to the referee inviting them to try the product.
Points are awarded via the Influitive platform and can be exchanged immediately for a number of rewards including gift cards, Clio branded swag, tech toys, and more!