San Diego’s got 2020 vision. Get your pass to the Clio Cloud Conference, October 15-16, 2020, at Year End prices!
Can I Make a Default Custom Field Non-Default?
- A way to remove Custom Fields that were originally set up as Default
- Remove unwanted Custom Fields from a Matter Dashboard
- Editing a Custom Field to no longer be Default does not automatically remove the Custom Field itself from a Contact or Matter.
- A Remove link will appear if the updated Custom Field does not contain data.
- A Remove link will NOT appear if the updated Custom Field contains data.
- Making a Custom Field non-Default means that it will not automatically appear when creating any new Contact or Matter.
- Yes, you can edit a Default Custom Field so that it is no longer Default