- Change Destination of Recorded Payment
- Move Clio Payment to another Bill
- Apply Clio Payment to a different Invoice
- Apply Clio Payment to a different Bill
- Clio Manage
- You can refund the Clio Payment. Once the payment has been refunded, you can then record a new payment to the correct bill. For more information on refunding a credit card payment made through Clio Payments, click here.
- If the payment was made through a Secure Payment Link, you may be able to edit the link and then choose not to apply the funds to a bill at all . The funds can then be used to pay a bill. Form more information on this, click here and click here.
No, a payment cannot be moved from one bill to another.
If you would like to add your vote to this Feature Request, please contact us either through email, the in-app chat, or via our Clio Support Center at +1-888-858-2546 ext 2.