- Difference Between Client and Matter Level Accounts
- What are Matter Level funds
- Matter Trust Fund
- Matter Operating Account
- Understand what the Matter level trust fund is.
- What are Client Level funds
- Client Trust Fund
- Client Operating Account
- Understand what the Client level trust fund is.
- Clio Web App
For steps on how to add funds to a Matter, please see this article.
For steps on how to add funds to a Client, please see this article.
Matter Level funds are attached to the specific Matter they are associated with and can only be used to pay bills for that particular Matter. You can choose to transfer funds to another Matter, or to transfer funds to the Client level.
Client Level funds are associated with the Contact and can be used to pay bills for any Matter associated with that client going forward.