Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of TimeSlips 2007
- Migrate fromTimeSlips 2007
- Export fromTimeSlips 2007
- Get data fromTimeSlips 2007 to Clio
- TimeSlips 2007
- Time Slips 2007
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Download the 3 ".rdf" files to your desktop:
- Open Timeslips
- Select File-> Export
- Right click on the left blank part of the window that loads up, and select “Import File”
- Navigate and locate the export reports on your desktop
- Select csv file to save as
- Save in location you can easily locate
- Repeat process for Contacts, slips, and expenses
- Transfer File to your workstation.