Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of Quickbooks Desktop
- Migrate from Quickbooks Desktop
- Export from Quickbooks Desktop
- Quickbooks Desktop migration
- Get data from Quickbooks Desktop to Clio
- Quickbooks Desktop
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Click the Center containing the list you want to export.
- Display the customers or vendors you want to export.
- In the Center, click the Excel drop-down arrow
- Select Export Customer List or Export Vendor List.
- In the Export window, choose whether to create a new worksheet, update an existing worksheet, or export to a comma separated values (.csv) file.
- Click the Export.