- When I go to the Outlook Store and install the Clio Add-In for Outlook, the Add-In's buttons do not appear on the Outlook Ribbon.
- The Store icon within outlook is missing
- Install Clio Outlook Add-in
- Can't download the Clio Add-in
- I can't find the the Store within Outlook
- Added the icon via the link in the Support Article, but it's not showing up in Outlook
- Clio Web App
- Outlook Desktop
If you are using an Office 365 Email Address, you can access the Outlook Store and install Add-Ins. However, if you are also signed in with a non-Office 365 email address (i.e. Gmail) and are viewing that email's inbox, you will not be able to access the Office 365 Add-Ins.
- Ensure you are viewing the Office 365 Inbox
- Close and re-open Outlook
- If the integration is still not visible, please call Clio Support