- How can I protect my account if I think someone else is logged onto it?
- Things have been created in my account that I don't expect
- I believe my account has been compromised
- Clio Web App
Note that actions taken in your account may be the taken by 3rd party integrations, or a Contact/Calendar sync (Google, Office 365, or Outlook Desktop). Not all actions taken by integrations or syncs will appear in the Firm Feed.
- Log out all users from your Clio account (see here)
- Force a password reset of each suspect user (see here)
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication for each suspected user (see here)
You may also want to disable any suspect third party applications from your Clio account (see here)