- To install the Fujitsu ScanSnap integration to a PC computer
- Clio Web App
- ScanSnap Scanner
For detailed instructions on how to use the ScanSnap Integration, click here
Before installing Clio's ScanSnap integration you must first have installed ScanSnaps scanning application.
- Download Clio Uploader.
- Go to your Downloads folder
- Double click the Clio Uploader .msi file
- Accept the Terms and click Install
- Click on Finish
- In the ScanSnap Manager, uncheck "Use Quick Menu"
- Click Apply
- Under the Application tab click Add Remove
- Rename the Profile "Scan to Clio"
- Go to C: > Program Files (x86) > Clio Uploader
- Select the Clio Uploader application
- Click Okay
- Under Profile, in the top-right select Scan to Clio
- Scan a Document using your ScanSnap scanner (a popup will appear)
- Log in using your Clio login Credentials