- When using Google Chrome, I've received a "Flash was blocked on this Page" error while using the copy/paste function in Maildrop Contacts, copy/paste function in Contacts, Copy/paste for Merge Fields in Document Templates.
- Clio Manage
Clio uses Flash in very limited areas, and if you receive this error your Browser is blocking this functionality.
After setting this, the first time that you access a site using Flash, Chrome will prompt you to Allow or Block the action.
- Open Chrome
- At the top right of your Chrome window, click on the button that shows three vertical dots
- Click Settings
- At the bottom of this page, click Advanced
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings
- Click Flash
- Enable the "Ask First (recommended)" Toggle