- When using Google Chrome, I've received a "Flash was blocked on this Page" error while using the copy/paste function in Maildrop Contacts, copy/paste function in Contacts, Copy/paste for Merge Fields in Document Templates.
- Clio Web App
Clio uses Flash in very limited areas, and if you receive this error your Browser is blocking this functionality.
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Flash
- Turn the setting to Always Allow