AutoFile for Outlook organizes your inbox and preserves all communications to Clio.
- Organize emails into an Outlook folder
- Capture time spent on emails
- Save emails and their attachments into Clio
- Message de-duplication so the same email doesn't get saved multiple times.
- Preserve all mail headers in a forensically verifiable format.
- Preserve emails from your phone, IPad, or webclient
Simply visit http://www.AutoFile.Pro/free-trial to download a trial.
1. Run AutoFile and Choose Your Region
2. Enter your Clio username and password
3. That's it!
1. Send a new email.
2. Reply to an existing email
3. Click on the "Preserve Email" button
4. Drag an email from Outlook onto the "Preserve Email" button.
Once one of these happens, a dialog like the following will appear.
First, if you want to, you can rename any items that are being filed by simply clicking on their entry in the grid.
1. The email body will be saved to Clio's "Communications" Tab.
2. The actual email file (MSG File) will be saved to Clio's "Documents" Tab.
3. Any attachments within the email will be saved to Clio's "Documents" Tab.
4. The email will be organized into a Client/Matter folder within Outlook as shown in the image below:
Accessing AutoFile Support
Access AutoFile support or contact an AutoFile support agent here.