Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of Juris
- Migrate from Juris
- Export from Juris
- Get data from Juris to Clio
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Open Juris
- Double click on Tables
- Double click on Clients
- Select Tools from the menu at the top of the screen
- Select Export
- There will be three options, select Starter Client Change
- Select Comma (CSV) as the export format
- Go back and repeat for the other two options, Starter Address Change and Starter Matter Change