- What do the back and forward arrow do when you are viewing a Bill?
- In what order will invoices or bills appear when clicking the back and forward arrows when viewing a Bill?
- What order are Bills or invoices in when you click previous and next arrows when reviewing Draft Bills?
- Clio Web App
- This article refers to the arrow at the top-left of the page when viewing a Bill (pictured below):
- As a workaround, instead of navigating away from your filtered list to view a Bill, leave the tab open with the list view and open each Bill in a new tab (this way you can save your place in the filtered list): How to Open a Link in a New Tab in Your Internet Browser
The forward arrow when viewing a Bill will take you to the next most recently updated Bill and does not respect your Filter selections