Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of CorpusLex
- Migrate from CorpusLex
- Export from CorpusLex
- CorpusLex migration
- Get data from CorpusLex to Clio
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
CorpusLex is a SQL-based program, which means the backup file will need to be processed into a CSV file format before it can be imported into Clio.
- From the main screen, navigate to the Home menu.
- Select System from the available options.
- Select Backup and choose the most recently backed up data file.