- Does the application automatically log off, lock or terminate a session after a predetermined time of inactivity?
- When does a Clio session expire / what is session expiry?
- Clio Web App
This applies to full users of Clio, as well as Clio Connect users.
If you did NOT check the 'Keep me signed in' option at login:
- 4 hours of inactivity. You are considered active as long as a browser window is open to any app.clio.com/app.clio.eu site
- Example: You close your browser at 5 PM, you reopen it at 7 PM, you will still be signed in.
- Example: You close your browser at 7 PM, you reopen it at 11:30 PM, you will not be signed in
If you DID check the 'Keep me signed in' option at login:
- Never. As long as you keep a browser window open to any app.clio.com/eu.app.clio.com site
- Even if you close your browser window, you should be auto-logged into Clio if you navigate back, within 2 weeks
In both cases, you may be required to authenticate (ie/ log in) very 30 days.