- Why can't a single user in the firm can locate a certain Matter?
- I cannot find a Matter
- Why can't I find a certain Matter
- Why is this Matter is missing
- Clio Manage
- Matter status is closed. So the matter does not show up in the Search Bar.
- Matter Permission is assigned to 'Me'
- When creating a Matter the Matter Permissions were set to a Group that had no users assigned to it. Now none of the Users can find the Matter to change the Permissions.
- If there are no Groups at the Firm, it is likely that there is a deactivated User who set the permissions to themselves. That User will have to be reactivated and the Permissions changed from their account.
- After typing in the name of the matter in the Search Bar (at the top), press Enter on your keyboard to see all of the results.
- You'll see the matter in the list of results
- Click on the matter name
- Under the Details section of the matter Dashboard check if the Status is set to Closed
- Either change the Status to Open/Pending or click the Matters tab on the left and click the Closed tab at the top to show the matter
Instructions for Account Administrator:
- Select Settings
- Select Groups, Permissions, and Job Titles
- Locate the Group that has no users assigned to it
- Click "Edit" under the Group name
- Add the yourself to the Group
- Click Update Group
- Navigate to the missing Matter and open it
- Click Edit
- Change the Permissions to "Everyone"
- Click Update Matter